This Booklet Kit No.1 Diagonal pattern Tabi style summer socks contains these three items:
1. Porcs-épics Booklet No.1 (Diagonal pattern Tabi style summer socks)
– 16 pages, in three languages (English, Japanese & French), complete explanations with diagrams and texts
– UK size: 4.5, 5 or US size: 6, 6.5 (for the round of foot: max. diameter about 24cm). You will also find an explanation to adjust the size
– Work with a circular needle of 2mm. 78g of yarn needed
– specific techniques: “toe-up” in magic loop, turkish cast-on, wrap & turn, elastic bind-of for rib 1/1
– Illustrated techniques glossary
– Extra, a small diagram allowing you to make normal toes (instead of Tabi style)
2. A Porcs-épics Tricoteur printed original mini bag, 100% cotton in Navy
You can use it as a project bag while you knit or offer it with your work 🙂
Designed by a French illustrator, Cécile Bidault, especially for Porcs-épics!
3. Two balls of “Co-cache” yarn from Fonty, in the colors of your choice: Brick Orange, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Sage Green, Mint Green (Pastel), Beige, Light Pink, Light Blue
– description of yarn: 50 g / ball, 92% cotton & 8% cashmere, for 3.00mm needles, 180 meters, 32 stitches x 24 rows (10cm x 10cm), hand wash 30 °
– made in France
If you want to buy the needles with this Booklet Kit No.1, consult the product “ADDI’s lace circular needles” and select the 2mm ones.
– Lace Circular Needles 775-7: ultra-long galvanized brass tips. Fast as lightning for complex models.
– 2mm / 100cm
– Made in Germany
– Addi is a German producer with nearly 190 years of experience. Their top-of-the-range needles have perfect junctions, flexible cables and are light and smooth.
There are no reviews yet.