VAT is exempt for foreign customers.
All our shipments outside of France are exempt from VAT (Mention: exemption from VAT – article 262 1° of the CGI), the Porcs-epics Tricoteur e-shop site displays the sums before tax (HT) for the products, plus shipping costs.
Theoretically the taxes are to be paid upon receipt of the package according to the laws in force in the country of destination. All possible customs charges remain the responsibility of the Buyer.
Porcs-épics Tricoteur delivers all its products from France.
Once the order has been validated, the address that the Buyer has transmitted for the reception of his order cannot be modified.
Mikiko SARL cannot be held liable for the carrier or Mikiko SARL in the event of delivery being impossible due to an inaccuracy in the delivery address (it is specified that the designation of post office boxes is prohibited).
The delivery is made through the company La Poste, the shipping method being chosen by the customer. The Porcs-Epics Tricoteur site (Mikiko SARL) cannot be held responsible for any delay, loss or damage during the delivery of goods.
The online sale of the products presented in the site is intended for Buyers who reside in all countries of the world.
For deliveries to France
By post, with tracking: for parcels less than 3cm thick. Delivery is made within 2-3 working days everywhere in Metropolitan France (including Corsica), Monaco and Andorra, from the date of deposit by the company Mikiko SARL. Indicative timeframe. This mode of delivery has a follow-up. The Porcs-épics Tricoteur website cannot be held responsible in case of delay, loss or damage during the delivery of the goods.
By Colissimo France: From the date of delivery of the parcel by the company Porcs-épics Tricoteur, the Colissimo service of the Post Office undertakes to deliver the parcels within 2-3 working days anywhere in Metropolitan France (including Corsica), Monaco and Andorra. The delivery of the package is subject to the signature of the recipient. In case of absence, a notice of proceeding is deposited in your client’s mailbox, notifying him that he has 15 days to collect the package at the post office. This method of routing has a tracking number that will be communicated to you.
For deliveries to the European Union and the rest of the world
For less than 100g shipping, by Petit paquet prioritaire Europe & international (La Poste): estimated delivery time: 5 to 14 working days. This method of routing has a tracking number that will be communicated to you. The Porcs-épics Tricoteur website cannot be held responsible in case of delay, loss or damage during the delivery of the goods.
By the Delivengo easy service (provided by La Poste, France): from the date of delivery of the package by Mikiko SARL, Delivengo Easy allows the delivery of packages with an indicative time of 2 to 5 days to the main European destinations (including Switzerland) and 6 to 12 days to the rest of the world. Follow-up is included in the Delivengo easy service. Tracking is ensured up to the country of delivery on 45 destinations* (list subject to change), for the other destinations, it is ensured up to the exit of the French territory.
Tracking is ensured up to the country of delivery on 45 destinations* (list subject to change), for the other destinations, it is ensured up to the exit of the French territory. The sum of the height, width and thickness of the consignment may not exceed 90 cm or one of the dimensions of the package may not exceed 60 cm. If these limitations do not allow shipping, the selected shipping method will switch to the Colissimo Expert service (see below).
* List of countries followed from beginning to end: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Gibraltar, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States (non-exhaustive list subject to change, please refer to the Delivengo easy service website for an updated list).
By Colissimo Expert International: Estimated delivery time: from 2 to 10 working days. Time Commitment to 40 destinations (see list). Delivery with recipient’s signature. This method of routing has a tracking number that will be communicated to you.
* List of countries monitored from start to finish: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Norway, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam and Iceland (non-exhaustive list subject to change, please refer to the Colissimo Expert service website for an updated list).
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, Mikiko SARL cannot accept returns for:
– Custom or personalized orders
– Articles produced on order
– Digital downloads
– Promotional items
Provided that the products are still in their original packaging and that they have not been worn, washed, ironed, retouched, soiled or destroyed, the Buyer benefits from a withdrawal period of fifteen (15) days from the delivery of his order.
To return an item, you must contact us within 15 working days of receipt of your package through the email address hello [at]porcs-epics.fr, describing the reasons for your return request, illustrated with photographs of the products and their packaging.
The return costs are at the customer’s expense. For metropolitan France, we recommend that you use Colissimo, for foreign countries, a shipping with follow-up. The cost of “return” shipping remains the responsibility of the Buyer.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to legal persons.
In case of return of damaged goods, Mikiko SARL shall return them to the Buyer who shall be obliged to pay the shipping costs.
Upon receipt of his return, the Buyer will be informed by e-mail of the processing of his request. Mikiko SARL reserves the right to refuse a return in the following cases:
– Returned after the deadline, the right of withdrawal has not been exercised within fourteen (14) working days.
– Non-compliant return since the products must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
Mikiko SARL undertakes to reimburse the products returned under the above conditions within fourteen (14) days from the date Mikiko SARL is informed of the Buyer’s decision to withdraw. A confirmation email will be sent to you. The Buyer will be refunded the full amount of the returned products and delivery costs.
If you wish to make an exchange, it will be necessary to request a refund and place a new order.