Booklet Kit No.14 : “Aran Fantasy” socks with recycled wool from the Pyrenees, yarn+PDFpattern+pouch
This kit contains these three items:
1. Porcs-épics Booklet No.14 en PDF (Booklet Kit No.14 : “Aran Fantasy” socks with recycled wool from the Pyrenees)
– 17 pages, in English, full explanations with diagrams and texts
– 2 models for “Narrow” and “Wide” feet suitable for 3.5 to 6.5 in UK sizes (for 36 to 41 in FR sizes) easily editable size from these templates
– Work with a circular needle of 2.5 mm, 35-50g of yarn needed for a sock
– specific techniques: “toe-up” in magic loop, turkish cast-on, gussets with increases, German short rows, elastic binding on all types of rib, cable etc.
– Illustrated techniques glossary
** We recommend that you create an account when purchasing downloadable products with Paypal as the link will not be sent due to a hold by Paypal. Once created, all purchased PDFs can be downloaded at any time from the Downloads page in your account.
2. A skein (or ball) from “Mirefleurs Potager” = 100g or from “Fil recyclé” by Laines Paysannes
40% recycled wool (from knitting scraps), 30% new local wool from the Pyrenees, 30% recycled polyamide
100g/390m, 2.5 mm (needles)
Hand or machine wash at a maximum temperature of 30°C
3. An original pouch, practical for transporting or storing your knitting work
100% natural cotton, with illustration of a “knitting” angel drawn by the illustrator in Los Angeles “Twotom” especially for Porcs-Épics.
<materials needed but not included>
・ 2.5 mm circular needles, ideally between 80 and 120cm in length (to knit in magic loop)
・a auxiliary needle for cables
・ a knitting sewing needle
・ few stitch markers
If you want to buy the needles, consult the product “ADDI’s lace circular needles” and select the 2mm ones.
– Lace Circular Needles 775-7: ultra-long galvanized brass tips. Fast as lightning for complex models.
– 2.5 mm / 100 cm
– Made in Germany
– Addi is a German producer with nearly 190 years of experience. Their top-of-the-range needles have perfect junctions, flexible cables and are light and smooth.
There are no reviews yet.