Booklet Kit No.3 in PDF: 3 kinds of socks for everyday use, with wool in vegetable dyeing, 1 skein of wool + 1 pouch + PDF pattern
* Each color is dyed in the same bath, but due to the hand and natural dyeing, each piece is different. Thank you for your understanding!
This kit contains these three items:
1. Porcs-épics Booklet No.3 in PDF (“3 kinds of daily socks”, with vegetable-dyed wool)
– 18 pages, in English, full explanations with diagrams and texts
– UK size: free size (UK: about 5-7, US: about 7-9). Easily changeable size
– Work with a circular needle of 2mm. 60-70g of yarn needed
– specific techniques: “toe-up” in magic loop, turkish cast-on, gussets with increases, wrap & turn, elastic bind-of for rib 1/1
– Illustrated techniques glossary
2. A Porcs-épics Tricoteur printed mini bag, 100% cotton
100% natural cotton, with illustration of a “knitting” angel drawn by the illustrator in Los Angeles “Twotom” especially for Porcs-Épics.
100% baby merino wool, superwash
100g / 400m, 2.0-3.0mm (needles), Made in Paris
Hand or machine wash at a maximum temperature of 30°C
Iron at a maximum temperature of 110°C
Paris Nature: natural and hand-dyed.
Mirefleurs Fingerling: hand-dyed.
If you want to buy the needles, consult the product “ADDI’s lace circular needles” and select the 2mm ones.
– Lace Circular Needles 775-7: ultra-long galvanized brass tips. Fast as lightning for complex models.
– 2mm / 100cm
– Made in Germany
– Addi is a German producer with nearly 190 years of experience. Their top-of-the-range needles have perfect junctions, flexible cables and are light and smooth.
There are no reviews yet.