Ordinary plastic bag… a bag we can hardly see anymore.
Nostalgic, I took the shape I loved, but used a material more “in our current standards”…
Thread colors in the photos:
Small: ecru + blue, Baguette: yellow + ecru, Large: orange + navy
Booklet Kit No.12 : “Plastic bag” in linen, PDF + yerns + small bag
Knit with French fine linen yarn these foldable bags. Very practical for daily life.
This kit contains :
1. Porcs-épics Booklet No.12 in PDF in english
Pattern in English in 3 sizes, Small, Baguette, Large:
width: 13.5, 13.5, 22.5 cm, height (including handle): 33.5, 41.5, 53 cm, depth: 13.5, 9, 18 cm
2. Yarns (minimum 3 spools / 1 spool = 25g) Fonty “Merlin” (100% linen, 1 spool = 25g / 187m)
Select the quantity you need according to your size:
Small background color: 2 spools (35 g), stripe color: 1 spool (8 g)
Baguette background color: 2 spools (45 g), stripe color: 1 spool (8 g)
Large background color: 3 spools (70 g), stripe color: 1 spool (15 g)
3. an original pouch, 100% cotton, printed
You can use it as a project bag while you knit or offer it with your work.
Designed by a illustrator, Twotom, especially for Porcs-épics.
Materials not included:
・ a pair of 2.5 mm circular needles
・ 2.5 mm needle (or a similar size)
・ a crochet hook, about 4 mm (G-6 for US, 8 for UK. But choose a size that suits you)
・ a knitting needle (not too big) and some pin marker rings
If you want to buy the needles, consult the product “ADDI’s lace circular needles” and select the 2.5 mm ones.
– Lace Circular Needles 775-7: ultra-long galvanized brass tips. Fast as lightning for complex models.
– 2.5 mm / 100 cm
– Made in Germany
– Addi is a German producer with nearly 190 years of experience. Their top-of-the-range needles have perfect junctions, flexible cables and are light and smooth.
There are no reviews yet.