Booklet Kit No.9: “Kakashi” (“Scarecrow”) Pullover with dolman sleeves, cuff-to-cuff & top-down + yarns
Wide sweater, simple and fun to knit with its T-shape, like a scarecrow, and colorful and original wools 🙂
For this dolman sleeved sweater, work cuff-to-cuff, first the upper part, i. e. sleeves and shoulders, then top-down the body, raising the stitches at chest.
Once you begin a cuff, you move on without being able to stop. Thanks to geometric patterns and regular widening/narrowing, it will take shape automatically. Therefore, it is not too necessary to check the pattern.
The new yarn “Mirefleurs” in 100% merino baby wool, hand dyed by “ Porcs-épics Tricoteur “ in a pretty village of Auvergne in France, Mirefleurs.
This kit contains :
1. Porcs-épics Booklet No.9, in printed booklet
Size = girth: 137, 143, 152, 157 cm, length: 56. 5, 57, 59. 5, 60 cm, Yukitaké*: 75, 78, 81. 5, 84 cm
*middle of neckline to end of sleeve
– a printed booklet that explains in 3 languages
– Specific techniques: embossed pattern (knit one, purl one), CO for elastic ribs with the two-needles method, folding for elastic ribs etc.
– Illustrated techniques glossary
– the model shown in the picture is size S, color of yarn “Fluo” of the range “Mirefleurs”.
Materials not included:
・ 3. 0 mm needles (circular or double pointed needles)
・ a knitting sewing needle
・ few stitch markers
・ An auxiliary needle
2. Wool (minimum 5 skeins)
Select the amount you need according to your size:
S 440g, M 470g, L 500g, XL 530 g
Porcs-épics Tricoteur “Mirefleurs – Fingerling” (100% wool baby merino, superwashable, 1 skein = 100 g / 400 m)
There are no reviews yet.